Pages

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Cookies: Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

I decided to work on becoming an amazing baker today. I felt that my husband deserved a treat and I had heard him talking about these little cookies before. I found the recipe on cooks.com and used a mini-cupcake pan instead of a cookie sheet. 

1 egg
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. white sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1 1/4 c. flour
1 (14 oz.) Reese's mini peanut butter cups

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Line mini-cupcake pan with mini-cupcake liners
3. Mix together all ingredients except peanut butter cups
4. Roll dough into small balls
5. Place balls in cupcake liners
6. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown
7. Press 1 peanut butter cup in center of each cookie
8. Let cool in pan



All of the ingredients.

All ingredients (except the peanut butter cups)
in the KitchenAid.

All mixed together.

Mini-cupcake pan lined.

Small dough balls.

While baking I unwrapped 24 peanut butter cups.

Fresh out of the oven.

Press the cups in while cookies are hot.

Regular peanut butter cookies made with leftover dough.
These cookies were very simple to make and my peanut butter obsessed husband loved them!

What I learned:
1) It's difficult and messy to measure peanut butter.
2) Don't leave unwrapped chocolate things near a hot oven.
3) I like mini Reese's peanut butter cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...