Pages

Friday, 13 July 2012

Cleaning: Kaboom on Counter Stain

When I was making the Jello roll-ups I accidentally spilled some of the Jello on the counter. I wiped it up pretty darn fast, but the stupid Jello left its mark faster. I scrubbed and scrubbed with the stupid washcloth, but it seemed the stain was set. Then I thought, "Kaboom!" I have no idea why.

During Kaboom scrubbing.

After Kaboom scrubbing.
I totally learned something new without meaning to! Apparently I'm more awesome when I try not to be.

What I Learned:
1. Kaboom will take Jello stains off of cheap counters - at least if sprayed on within a few minutes of the stain setting.
2. I have no idea if Kaboom is effective on old counter stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...