Pages

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Hair: Twisty Waves

I get tired of my hair very quickly, and so I like to see what other people do with their hair. My problem is that I either lack the patience or skill to do what these other people do to their luxurious locks. I thought of a simple idea the other day, however, when I remembered what a girl in my dorms did with her hair. When she got out of the shower she would separate her hair into two chunks and twist away at them until they dried. Then she'd do one of those fabulous hair flips and she would have pretty, little waves all over her hair. I decided to try it out.

I split my hair into four chunks because of thickness.

I twisted away all morning.

I really stink at taking pictures of the back of my head.

The final product.

My hair ended up looking like I had just crawled out of bed after going to sleep with my hair semi-dried. It was disappointing. My hair just doesn't like me. 

What I Learned:
1. My hair won't respond non-heat tactics.
2. I should have someone else take pictures of the back of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...