3 qt. apple juice (a little more than 12 cups)
4 cinnamon sticks
1/2 c. caramel
caramel for drizzling
1. Heat apple juice and cinnamon sticks in crockpot on high for four hours.
2. Stir in caramel.
3. Serve in heat-proof cups topped with whipped cream and caramel.
|All of the ingredients.|
|The delicious finished product.|
What I Learned:
1. 3 qt. is a little more than 12 c.
2. Cinnamon sticks have to start to uncurl to give off flavor.
3. Whipped cream tastes good on cider.
4. Caramel apple cider is a crowd pleasing alternative to hot chocolate.
5. I like homemade caramel apple cider.