1 packet Hidden Vally Ranch Dressing Mix
1 c. mayonnaise
1/2 c. milk
2 cloves garlic chopped or pressed
1/4 - 1/2 c. chopped cilantro
1/4 c. green salsa
1. Dump everything but the hot sauce into a blender and blend.
3. Refrigerate 2 or more hours before use to allow it to thicken up.
|Makes about 16 oz.|
1. It will never taste the same way twice.
2. I like more lime and a little less cilantro.
3. If I fill up a 1 cup measuring cup with cilantro, after I stick it in the food processor it's a little less than 1/2 a cup, which is perfect.
4. It always takes more hot sauce than I would think to taste a difference.