Pages

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Life: New Baby #2

Hi, all. I have been a slacker of a blog poster, and, in all honesty, it's because I feel completely inept at what I am doing. I am not original enough to come up with my own creations for content, I take horrible pictures, and I'm not a swell writer. I think I'm going to start trying again though as a way to try and improve myself. Have you ever felt stale as old bread? That's the way I'm feeling right now. I do think part of it is a postpartum issue, but it doesn't change the fact that I feel boring and gross.

This baby has been a delight and a test all-in-one. The lovely girl absolutely hates going down for bed. She's a champ about naps, but bed is horrible. I am sitting here typing as she rages in her bassinet next to me. *sigh* How tired I am. It's a great tired though.


She'll be four weeks on Friday. I'm hoping to have something accomplished before she's two months old that I feel will be worth sharing on here. Something that I learned from trying something new or retrying something I have failed at before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...